About The Course
Welcome to Hedge Fund Trading Systems. On this course I reveal a number of unique trading systems for stocks that I created with the trading platform Amibroker.
Each trading system on the course is fully explained, comes with trade examples and recorded-back-tests, and has been double checked by an independent party.
The course also includes full Amibroker source code (AFL) for each system and a comprehensive back-test template for your own use.
This course covers:
- Six unique trading and investing strategies for stocks
- Full Amibroker system code (AFL) for each system
- Short-term and long-term strategies
- Recorded back-test simulations
- Complete details on how to trade each system
- Amibroker back-test template
- Important lessons on back-testing
- Important lessons on trading system design
- Tips for stress testing trading strategies
- Tips for improving trading system returns
Who is this course for:
- This course is designed for anyone with an interest in stocks and trading systems
- The course is ideally suited for beginner and intermediate Amibroker users
- The course is not suited for forex traders, futures traders, commodity traders or intraday scalpers
Joe Marwood is an independent trader and investor specialising in financial market analysis and trading systems. He worked as a professional futures trader for a trading firm in London and now works through his own private company.
He started his career as a day trader and worked right through the financial crisis of 2008/2009. He has a passion for building mechanical trading strategies and uses a blend of fundamental and technical analysis to find low-risk investment opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE, SUPPORT AND TEXTS. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN. See full Risk Warning.